Does your home need an upgrade to its electrical wiring?
Depending on when your residence was built, the electrical wiring in your home may be aluminum instead of the copper wiring used across the industry since the mid 1970’s. Aluminum wiring is known to pose a fire risk, and you need to have your home re-wired if this is the case. At Amps & Volts Electric, our goals is to keep your home safe, provide excellent customer service and finish your project on time and on budget.
It is important to update and maintain electrical wiring for safety reasons as well as to ensure the efficiency of the electrical system. However, only a knowledgeable master electrical wiring professional should do so as there are many things that could go wrong with improper wiring. Our electricians have years of experience installing, replacing, repairing and maintaining electrical wires for home electrical systems.
Electrical Wiring Repair Services
- Electrical Wiring Repairs
- Electrical Wiring Systems Repair
- Outdated and Old Wiring Repair
- Electrical Panel Wiring Repair
- Electrical Outlet Wiring Repair
- Theater & Sound Systems Repairs
- Circuit Breaker Wiring Repair
- Indoor Lighting Wiring Repairs
- Outdoor Lighting Wiring Repairs
- Pool and Spa Wiring Repairs